bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Are Rubber Pads on Quick Grip Mount Assembly # TH05738 Available Separately


I need the rubber that covers the the grip assembly


Helpful Expert Reply:

The rubber pieces that are on the claws of the Replacement Quick Grip Mount Assembly # TH05738 aren't available separately so if yours are no longer there and you are wanting to replace them you will need a whole new mount assembly.

helpful expert reply by:
Jon G

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>