bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

JT Strong Arm Stabilizer Kit & Adapter for Rockwood Travel Trailer with Lippert Electric Stabilizer


JT strong arm system. I own a 2018 Rockwood travel trailer with Lippert power jack stabilizers . I am interested in purchasing the JT strong arm system for my travel trailer I need to know exactly which parts I need for my travel trailer.


Helpful Expert Reply:

For your 2018 Rockwood travel trailer with a Lippert electric stabilizer, all you need in order to use the JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer Kit for Travel Trailers # LC191025 is the Electric Stabilizer Jack Pad Adapter # LC314597.

I have added a photo a customer sent in so you can see how this adapter would work when using the stabilizer kit on your travel trailer. The adapter kit simply attaches the feet of your stabilizer to the Strong Arm kit and you'll have the added stability you are looking for.

I've added a link to a video review of the Strong Arm Kit for you to check out as well.

click to enlarge
click to enlarge
helpful expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>