bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

2 inch Hitch Ball and Ball Mount


Hello, Can you point me in the right direction? I need a 2 inch ball, and that thing that you put in to the hitch.that the ball is on. Thanks


Expert Reply:

We definitely can help you! What you are looking for is a 2 inch hitch ball and ball mount. The ball mount is what holds the ball and inserts into the hitch opening.

We have the Curt ball mount part # C45036 which comes with a 2 inch hitch ball installed. The ball mount has a 2 inch drop which means that it holds the ball 2 inches lower than the top of the hitch opening. This seems to work well for a lot of situations but you should take a couple measurements on your trailer and truck to determine what the correct rise/drop you'd need. I attached help article link to this page for more info on that.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>