bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

RV Air Conditioning Unit to Replace Carrier 68RV15102A


Can I use a ducted ac in an unducted application? I have a Carrier 68RV15102A. Also Im doing the roof framing and have not remove the unit, to be moved yet, what size opening should it make. Thanks


Expert Reply:

You do not want to use a ducted type air conditioner unit like # AT15028-22 in place of your non-ducted Carrier unit 68RV15102A but we do have a Furrion Chill kit that is a suitable replacement, kit # FAC1511MA-W. This features a soft-start function so that no starting capacitor is needed and the included air distribution box has detachable air filters.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>