Is Special Vent Needed for Enclosed Cargo Trailer with Arched Roof
i have a wells cargo enclosed trailer with a roof that is slightly curved. is there a vent type that has a mounting flange that is pre-arched to fit the roof surface?
asked by: Ted T
If the roof on your enclosed cargo trailer isn't rounded too much then you actually don't need a pre-arched roof vent as you can see in the attached picture of the Ventadome # V2092SP-28 installed on an enclosed trailer. If your trailer is has more of a severe arch to it than what you see in the picture then you would have to find a way to support it as there aren't any specially designed vents for that.
In addition to the picture, I have also attached the installation video that we took of us performing the installation so you can check it out.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Best Camper Tie Downs for 2022 Dodge 3500 Ram 3500
- Replacement Trailer Roof Vent for a Ventline VB0568 Roof Vent
- Availability of RV Roof Vent Replacement with Part Number VDO434
- Replacement Garnish for a Ventline Trailer Roof Vent
- What Replacement Parts Do You Have for the Northern Breeze 2525 Operator Extension
- Is MaxxAir Vent Cover # 64643 and Ventline Ventadome Trailer Roof Vent, # V2092SP-28 Compatible
- Replacement For Discontinued Northern Breeze Vent
- Is The Ventline Ventadome Trailer Roof Vent V2092SP-28 White?
- Vent to Replace 13 x 13 Roof Vent
- Replacement Roof Vent for RV with Northern Breeze VB0568
- Choosing Correct Replacement Roof Vent Lid for Trailer
- Replacement Roof Vent Lid with Hinge Screws on Either End
- Replacement Trailer Vent for 2011 Palomina Puma Travel Trailer
- Can a Fan be Added to a Ventline Roof Vent
- Ventline Ventadome Trailer Roof Vent Mounting Hole Measurements
- Roof Vent Recommendation for RV with 4 inch Thick Opening
- Replacement Ventline RV Vent To Replace Older Model
- Availability of Replacement Parts for Ventline Rounded Dome Trailer Roof Vent
- Will Trailer Roof Vent, Part # 60758 Fit Roof That is 2-1/2 Inches Thick
- Will Ventline Roof Vent Fit 1988 Holiday Rambler Imperial
- Replacement Roof Vent for 1976 Silver Streak 2600 Trailer
- Replacement Trailer Roof Vent Recommendation to Replace a Brotherhood Roof Vent
- Roof Vent Replacement Recommendation for a Covenant Cargo Trailer
- Replacement 14 x 14 Trailer Roof Vents and Installation Kit
- Recommended Roof Vent Replacement For A 65 VW Camper
- Will the Ventline Ventadome Trailer Roof Vent # V2092SP-28 Fit a 2006 Keystone Montana
- Recommended Vent Replacement for Sundowner Horse Trailer Tack Room
- Will a Regular Vent with No Fan Fit in Place of a Ventline Northern Breeze Roof Vent
- Replacement Vent Cover Availability for a RV Camper