4-Bike Rack Recommendation for Rear of Camper/Fifth Wheel
Will this product work on a FIFTH Wheel?
asked by: Robert Q
There is a ride quality difference between an RV motorhome and a fifth wheel/camper RV so not all bike racks can fit both applications, but our most popular 4-bike rack we offer that is confirmed for use behind a 5th wheel camper is the Yakima LongHaul 4 Bike RV Rack # Y02476.
Featured Help Information
- Shop: Hollywood Racks Sport Rider SE Bike Rack for 4 Bikes - 2" Hitches - Frame Mount
- Article: Carrying Bikes While Towing a 5th Wheel Camper Trailer
- Article: What is an RV-Approved Bike Rack? (And Do You REALLY Need One?)
- Article: How to Carry Bikes While Towing a Travel Trailer
- Q&A: Will a Rear Rack on a Verve 2 E-Bike Cause Issues When Using the Kuat Transfer V2 Bike Rack?
- Q&A: Trailer Hitch Mount Bike Carrier for the Back of a 5th Wheel Trailer
- Q&A: Comparing The RP74FR And SWW-06 Wedge Kits For A B&W Companion 5th Wheel Hitch
- Q&A: Recommended RV Rated Bike Rack to Carry 4 Bikes
- Q&A: Recommended Sidewinder Pin Box For A Grand Design Reflection 28BH
- Q&A: Why Cant Some Bike Racks be Used on the Back of an RV or Trailer
- Q&A: Measurements Yakima Long Haul
- Article: How to Choose a Bike Rack for a Fifth-Wheel or Pop-Up Camper
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Article: Embrace Winter Wanderlust: Celebrate Holidays with Harvest Hosts
- Article: Converting Your RV Water Heater to Tankless