Does Lock N Roll Articulating Trailer Hitch Setup Allow More Sway
Hi, Does the use of a Lock n Roll articulating hitch exacerbate sway? Thanks.
asked by: Tom
The use of Lock N Roll Articulating Trailer Hitch for 2" Receivers # 336VS501 does not add sway to the setup. Couplers normally can articulate to the left and right like what this allows so it would not be any more prone to sway than a ball style coupler.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Installing Lock N Roll Articulating Channel Tongue Trailer Coupler on Tear Trailer
- Does The Lock N Roll Articulating Trailer Hitch # 336VS501 Allow You To Reverse The Trailer?
- Dimensions of the Lock N Roll Articulating Trailer Hitch
- Recommended Articulating Coupler and Hitch for Taking 12 Foot Teardrop Camper Off Road
- Does Lock N Roll Shank Prevent Need for Sway Control
- How Does Lock N Roll Articulating Trailer Hitch 336VS501 Deter Theft
- Is There an Articulating Coupler That Will Work for Jeeps
- Recommended Trailer Locks To Secure Trailer With Lock N Roll Coupler
- Is Lock N Roll Channel-Mount Coupler Compatible With Demco 50-Degree A-Frame Channel Coupler
- Can You Back Up Trailer Using Lock N Roll Articulating Coupler
- Compatibility of Lock N Roll Articulating Hitch With Weight Distribution Systems
- Installation of Lock N Roll Coupler on Travel Trailer
- Is There a Grease Fitting for the Lock N Roll Articulating Hitches
- Lock N Roll Hitch for 2017 Acura MDX Plus 7-Way Trailer Wiring Harness
- Does the Lock n Roll Articulating Hitch Work for Light Trailers?
- Which Vehicle Side Lock N Roll Articulating Hitch for Setup that Requires Zero Drop
- Articulating Coupler For A-Frame on Jayco Trailer
- Availability of Lock N Roll Trailer Coupler That Fits 2 inch Trailer Hitch Opening
- Replacement Wiring Harness for a 2007 Thule 1205 Trailer
- Correct Trailer Side Lock N Roll Articulating Coupler
- Recommended Articulating Coupler for Off-Road Adventure Trailer
- Which Version of the Lock N Roll Articulating Channel Tongue Trailer Coupler Fits 3 inch Channel
- Options to Add a Brake Actuator to an Off-Road Trailer
- Can the Lock N Roll Articulating Channel Tongue Trailer Coupler Be Used On Highways?
- Can a Swivel Type Pintle Hook Be Used with 2 Hitch
- Will Lock N Roll Articulating Coupler # 336TS504 Fit 2018 NuCamp Tag Boondock Edition
- Replacement Coupler for Crux Expedition Off-RoadTrailer
- How to Gain More Articulation with Trailer Coupler for Off-Road Towing
- Lock N Roll Articulating Coupler A-Frame Compatibility with Jayco Trailer