Standard Vent Cover and Bathroom Exhaust Vent Cover for a 2019 Gulfstream Vintage Cruiser
I would like to know if the Item # BV0554-03 will fit a 2019 Gulfstream Vintage Cruiser, both the bathroom exhaust, as well as the crank vent?
asked by: Lee
I can help you determine the cover you need, however the 2019 Gulfstream Vintage Cruiser doesn't state the vent used so I can't confirm a fit by that information alone. There are basically 4 different vent designs so you will need to determine which you have and then also look at the raising and lowering attachment point. It is very likely the # BV0554-03 is not the correct fit, but since the design is the more vintage it is possible as they may have used an older style vent for the asthetic.
I've attached a photo to help you look at the vent cover to determine the hinge type. If you need assistance, take a couple photos of the vent hinge and the lift mechanism and I'd be happy to assist.
- Article: How to Replace an RV Roof Vent Cover
- Q&A: Can Generator Be Ran While Installed on MORryde RV Generator Slide Out Tray
- Article: Trailer Tire Sizing
- Q&A: How to Determine Which Trailer Roof Vent Cover will Fit a Trailer
- Q&A: Replacement Vent Cover for Hengs Model 122112 Roof Vent 90110 C1
- Q&A: Correct Replacement Vent Lid for Stealth Cargo Trailer
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Q&A: Replacing the Dometic 300 with Dometic 320
- Article: How to Replace or Install an RV Roof Vent
- Q&A: Best 6x12 Cargo Trailer Cover That Will Last During A Winter Of Snow and Ice
- Q&A: Replacement Vent Cover For Ventline AS-13-M-V101
- Article: Roadmaster Vehicle Specific Base Plates
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Article: What are the Common Types of Propane Fittings Used on RVs?