I Ordered a # 84656UC3 Hub/Drum, Where are the Races
I just ordered a complete set of nev-r adjust brakes, lh/rh-23-468 and 469, backing plates, and matching 10X2 1/4 hub and drum assembly 84656uc3 drums? In the process of replacing my old ones and am not sure where or what the races are. Cannont identify them on the old hub/drums either? Are they in the hubs that I recieved already? Any help is apprecieated Thanks
asked by: Rick H
When your purchase the # 84656uc3 hub/drum, the races are already installed in the hub bore, as you can see in the photo I produced. Races are fairly easy to remove, but can be difficult to install without the correct tool.
This is why the races are typically pre-installed.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- What Replacement Bearings Fit a 2017 Jayco Jay Feather X17Z Travel Trailer?
- Replacement Hub for a UFP H-1377 on a 2004 Tahoe Boat Trailer
- 2021 Grand Design Travel Trailer Toy Hauler Axle Components
- Correct Bearings and Grease Seals for Dexter Axle # 8437302 on Keystone Cougar
- Availability of Bearing Kit for Dexter 4,400 lb Trailer Axle
- Are the L68111 and L68110 Races the Same
- Replacement Bearing Kit For Dexter P-12 SLR Axle
- Which Grease Seal Is Used With Bearing L68149 and Race L68110?
- Solution for Replacement Hub on 1993 Ranger Trail Trailer With L68149 Inner and Outer Bearing
- Replacement Bearings, Races and Grease Seal for Dexter 8-147 3500lb Axle
- Replacement Grease Seal, Inner Bearing, and Outer Bearing for an ALKO 7230 3500k Axle
- Could Trailer Go From Tire Size ST205/90-15 to ST235/80R16
- Picking Out Replacement Bearings for Grand Design Imagine RV Travel Trailer
- Wheel Bearings and Seal for Travel Trailer with Dexter 4400 lb Axles
- Who Makes the Replacement Trailer Hub Bearing L68149
- Bearing Replacements for AL-KO T44 Trailer Axles
- How to Choose Replacement Bearings and Seal for Utility Trailer
- Brake Drum and Assemblies Recommendation to Replace 8-248 Hub on Trailer
- Replacement Bearing Set for Freedom Axle 45264 3500 lb Idler Hub
- Replacement Seals and Bearings for 4,400 lb Axle
- Replacement Inner Bearing & Race for 2012 Keystone Cougar with Al-Ko T44 Axles
- Replacement Trailer Bearing Kit For a Tandem Axle Trailer That Has L68149 Inner Bearings
- Replacement Bearings and Seals for Dexter 4.4k Trailer Axle
- Can Larger Bearing Install on Trailer if Spindle is Damaged to Point Correct Size Wont Fit
- Replacement Rotor Hub Needed for a 2004 Four Winns Trailer