How to Install Replacement Fan Switch for Ventline S0721 Series RV Range Hood
Tell how to remove stove hood fan switch? Tool needed?
asked by: Lance E
You should be able to remove the Replacement Fan Switch for Ventline RV Range Hood - S0721 Series # BL0108-02 by simply pushing in the tabs on the sides (from behind the range hood) and then pushing the switch out towards you. I have attached some photos that you can use as a reference.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Possible Replacement Ventline Range Hood Light and Van Switches
- Dimensions of Ventline RV Range Hood Replacement Switch BL0108-02
- Replacement Fan Switch for Ventline PH Series Range Hoods
- Is a Replacement Switch Available for Ventline Range Hood?
- How to Remove Fan Blades on a Ventline S0721 Range Hood
- Troubleshooting Fan Not Operating On Ventline S0721 Series Range Hood
- Replacement Range Hood Vent Motor for PH-4
- Replacement Motor Recommendation for Ventline PR-1 Range Hood
- Replacement Motor and Switch Recommendation for Ventline Range Hood PR-4
- Replacement Fan and Light Switch for Ventline PH Series Range Hood
- Replacement Fan Switch for Ventline S0721 Series Range Hoods
- Replacement Fan Switch for Ventline RV Range Hood
- Replacement Motor, Fan Blade, Switch and Filter for Ventline Range Hood