Will Reese 20k Slider Hitch Fit the Curt Fifth Wheel Rail Kit # C16411-204
Will my Reese 20k slider work with the curt C16411-204 rails? Are those good rails or should I buy the Reese rails? Thank u
asked by: Frank
Helpful Expert Reply:
The Curt fifth wheel rail kit part # C16411-204 that you referenced is perfectly compatible with the Reese 20k fifth wheel slider you have. These are made to the industry standard for fifth wheel rail dimensions which means a Reese hitch would fit them just as well as a Curt hitch would. I attached an install video for this kit for you to check out as well. These are great rails that are quality-wise just as good as any other brand including Reese.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Will The RBW Lil Rocker 5TH Wheel Hitch Fit In a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD?
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Q&A: Do Holes in the Frame of a 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 get Used for Install of Fifth Wheel Rails
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Q&A: Best 5th Wheel Hitch That Works With The Lippert Turning Point Pin Box
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters
- Q&A: Will B&W Companion Slider Base For Ford Fuper Duty Puck System Fit B&W Companion Head For Chevy
- Q&A: Is the Reese Elite Puck System for Chevy the Same Exact Configuration as the OEM GM Puck System?
- Q&A: Recommended 5th Wheel Rail Kit for a 2024 Chevy Silverado 2500
- Q&A: Recommended 5th Wheel Rail Kit for a 2014 Chevy Silverado 2500
- Article: Sidewinder with Rotating Turret for Short Bed Pickups
- Article: Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Information and Installation Tips
- Article: 5th Wheel Hitch Installation | The Ultimate DIY Guide
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)