bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

7-Way Wiring Extension for Camper with Jayco Square Connector


My Rockwood camper has a factory 7 pin connector for the vehicle that connects to 6 pin square connector on the frame of the camper. Would this work as an extension for the harness to the vehicle? Thank you


Expert Reply:

The Curt 6-Pole Square wiring extension # C58034 uses two Jayco style connectors, both a vehicle side and a trailer side connector, so it can serve as an extension.

If you want to install a standard RV 7-way plug on your existing trailer wiring so that the trailer directly matches the connector on the Honda you can use plug # A7WCB. Another route is to install a junction box with a built-in 7-way, such as etrailer # e99011. This box mounts on the trailer and accepts the existing trailer wiring; you'll connect it to the box/7-way using ring terminals like # 44-5310A.

If instead you need a 7-way extension we have these with both female socket and male plug ends, such as 24-inch # TLW6024, 42-inch # TLW6042 and 60-inch # TLW6060.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>