bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Door Switch for a 2008 Winnebago Access Motorhome


This switch looks like the one on my Winnebago. My switch is closed to retract the steps. Correct part number please. Thank you.


Expert Reply:

I spoke with Lippert and they told me that the Lippert Components Kwikee Large Rectangle Door Switch Kit part # LC379406 is indeed correct for your 2008 Winnebago Access Motorhome as it has a normally closed circuit.

expert reply by:
Conner L

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>