bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

AC Unit for RV that Can Easily Replace Coleman Mach


I am wanting to change out my coleman mach ac with a duo therm .i am wanting to use the old control panel. .it is a nonduct system what parts do I need to do this


Helpful Expert Reply:

If you are dead set on the DuoTherm from Dometic we won't be able to help with that as we do not carry that brand.

We do have the Advent Air kit part # ACCOL150 which was specifically designed to replace a Mach unit like what you have so the install is as simple as possible. This will let you use the same control panel and nonducted vent as well.

helpful expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>