bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Door Sensor for Kwikee 32 Series Step 909510000


I need a reed switch for this step. Can you tell me which one I would need?


Expert Reply:

For replacement door open/closed sensors for your Kwikee 32 Series RV steps you'll want the part # LC379406 and you'll be set.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>