Can Maxxair Roof Vent Cover Fit on Big Woody Tear Trailers
We just purchased a used Big Woody tear trailer. It has a ventline by dexter v2094. We have a Maxxair on our travel trailer and want to put one on the tear trailer. Is that possible?
asked by: Delpfine W
The Big Woody tear trailers have a flat section on top of them which easily allows the install of a roof vent like what you have mentioned. It sounds like you have Ventline currently and want to go with a MaxxAir vent cover part # MA00-933066 which is designed to fit the Ventline roof vent you have already so it will work great.
Products Referenced in This Question
- RV Vents and Fans
- Vent Cover
- Roof Vent
- 18-1/2W x 19L Inch
more information >
- Article: How to Replace an RV Roof Vent Cover
- Q&A: Can Generator Be Ran While Installed on MORryde RV Generator Slide Out Tray
- Article: Trailer Tire Sizing
- Q&A: How to Determine Which Trailer Roof Vent Cover will Fit a Trailer
- Q&A: Replacing Fan-Tastic Vent Cover on 1999 Roadtrek 190
- Q&A: Replacement Vent Cover for Hengs Model 122112 Roof Vent 90110 C1
- Q&A: Replacement Cover for Trailer Roof Vent AS-13 M-VD0449
- Q&A: Correct Replacement Vent Lid for Stealth Cargo Trailer
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Article: How to Replace or Install an RV Roof Vent
- Q&A: Best 6x12 Cargo Trailer Cover That Will Last During A Winter Of Snow and Ice
- Article: Roadmaster Vehicle Specific Base Plates
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Article: What are the Common Types of Propane Fittings Used on RVs?