bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Rubber Plug for Top of Lippert Powered A-Frame Jack LC285318


I lost the cover to the manual bolt on top. can I just buy the cover part.


Expert Reply:

Yes for just the rubber plug for the top of the Lippert Jack part # LC285318 that you referenced you'd want the part # LC733924.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>