bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Is There a Black Water Tank Waste Valve Body


Can I buy the actuator valve without the hub?


Expert Reply:

The waste valve bodies alone without a hub or spigot connection are something you can get. You would need something like the Valterra Waste Valve Bodies w/ Flexible Cables for RV Black Water and Gray Water Tanks - 72" # TC1372 for both tanks or the Valterra Waste Valve Body w/ Flexible Cable for RV Black Water Tank - 72" # TC372 for the black water tank only. There is also the Bristol Waste Valve Body for RV Black Water with Seals and Hardware - 3" Diameter # 34439240 which does not have a cable.

I have added links to video reviews for you to check out.

expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>