Safety Chains for 2011 Forest Rive Flagstaff Mac Pop-Up Camper
I am looking to replace the safety chains on my 2011 Forest River Flagstaff Mac pop-up camper. I believe the max gross weight is 3000 lbs, but am not sure what length/size I need. I have it in storage right now or I would measure and check it myself. Thanks for any help you can provide.
asked by: Steve
Based on my research your 2011 Forest Rive Flagstaff Mac pop-up camper does have a 3,000 lb GVWR like you mentioned. For safety chains a great option will be the Curt Single Hook, Coiled Safety Cables with S-Hooks - 42" Long - 3,500 lbs # C80136.
I've added a link to a video review of these chains for you to check out as well.
- Article: Most Popular Wheel Bearings
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Article: How to Bleed Your Trailer Surge Brakes
- Q&A: Can Red Identification Light Bar be Used as Marker & Reverse Lights
- Article: Must-Have Flat Towing Components
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Q&A: Replacement Trailer Clearance Light that Fits in Wedge Mount
- Article: 2023 Best Gifts for Auto Enthusiasts
- Article: Adding Electric Over Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Q&A: Where Does the Blue Brake Controller Wire Connect to on a 6-Way Round Trailer Connector
- Q&A: Recommended Replacement For A Dexter A-60 Brake Actuator With A Broken Safety Cable
- Q&A: Trailer Hub/Drum to Replace Damaged UFP HD-1377-10
- Q&A: Upgrading from a 14 inch Trailer Wheel to a 15 inch Trailer Wheel
- Q&A: How To Bleed Hydraulic Surge Brakes On Titan Model 60 Multi-Fit Brake Actuator