What Is the Correct TorkLift SuperHitch for a 2012 Ram 3500 with Factory 2 Inch Hitch
Looking for the right hitch combo to fit for truck camper use. My hitch is currently a 2" and is factory welded on so I keep finding mixed suggestions of what will and wont work. I want to be able to use the super hitch but the ones I have saw need a 2 1/2" on top and 2" on bottom and for whatever reason mine is a 2. Thanks
asked by: Chad
The correct TorkLift SuperHitch Original Trailer Hitch Receiver for your 2012 Ram 3500 is part # TLD1102. I am not sure where you are seeing that you need a 2-1/2" opening on top and then a 2" opening on bottom but all of the TorkLift SuperTruss Hitch Extensions like part # TLE1536 require a 2" opening on top and bottom so that is not correct. I have attached the different lengths offered for you as well.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Hitch Adapters
- Hitch Extender
- 36 Inch Extension
- Fits 2 Inch Hitch
- 6500 lbs
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Which Torklift Hitch Fits 2006 Dodge Ram with Factory Hitch that is Bolted On
- TorkLift SuperHitch Fit on 2012 Ram 3500 With Factory Hitch Welded On
- Replacement Hitch Hardware for Torklift Hitch # TLD1102
- Will TorkLift SuperHitch TLD1102 Fit 2006 Ram 2500 Short Bed 4x2?
- Does Torklift SuperHitch Require Different Rear Tie Down than Stock Hitch
- Can You Use B&W Trailer Hitch with TorkLift Custom Frame-Mounted Camper Tie-Downs on 2009 Dodge Ram
- Spare Tire Optional Modification for Installing Torklift Hitch on Short Bed 2012 Ram 3500HD
- Will TorkLift fit on 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 With Factory Hitch?
- Recommended Class V Trailer Hitch Receiver For 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW
- Will TorkLift Hitch Work With Factory Hitch and Frame Mounted Camper Tie Downs?
- Camper Tie Downs Compatible With TorkLift SuperHitch on 2011 Dodge Ram 3500
- Does Torklift SuperHitch for 2005 Dodge Ram fit with Hellwig Sway Bar
- How To Use a 3 Foot Long Hitch Extender On a 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 While Towing
- TorkLift Camper Rear Tie Downs Compatible With SuperHitch Original on 2003 Ram 3500 Long Bed
- Replacement Rear Tie Downs for 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab with TorkLift SuperHitch 20k
- Which Torklift Hitch for 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Allows Use of SuperTruss Hitch Extender
- Recommended Towing Trailer Hitch Extender For 2017 Ram 3500 Short Bed With Truck Bed Camper
- Does the Torklift SuperHitch for 2011 Dodge Ram 3500 Work w/ a Hellwig Sway Bar?
- What is Towing Capacity of Torklift Hitch Extender Installed In Torklift SuperHitch 2010 Dodge Ram
- Is There a TorkLift Trailer Hitch for a 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 without Factory Trailer Hitch
- 36 Hitch Extension Solution for 2011 Ram 3500 With Camper
- Trailer Hitch for a 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 with Factory Hitch and Hellwig Big Wig Sway Bar
- Recommended Trailer Hitch and Extension for 2008 Ram 3500 Dually with Dual Receivers
- Recommendation for Towing a Trailer with a Hitch Extension
- Will a Curt Trailer Hitch Fit with TorkLift Tie-Downs on a 2006 Dodge Ram 3500
- Replacement Hardware for TorkLift SuperHitch Original on a 2012 Ram 3500
- Recommended TorkLift SuperHitch for a 2010 Dodge Ram 3500
- Can the TorkLift SuperTruss Extension be Used on a 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 with Factory Trailer Hitch
- Does Curt Hitch C15809 Fit w/Same Torklift Rear Camper Tie-Downs as Factory Hitch on 2003 Ram 3500