bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Ventline Replacement Motor and Light Switch For Range Hood Vent  


I need an replacement switch for my light and fan ventline replacement fan and light switch for PH 100 cfm


Expert Reply:

The replacement switch is part # BL0108-00-R as long as your Ventline Range Hood is considered B or T Series.

If your Range Hood is the S0721 series then you need the light switch part # BL0108-01.

It sounds like you may be referring to a ew motor for your Ventline Range Hood Fan as well. I recommend part # BVD0278-00 for the PH 100 cfm Ventline Range Hood.

I have attached a photo of each series fan for your comparison.

expert reply by:
Heather A
click to enlarge

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>