bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Fan-Tastic Vent Roof Vent w/ 12V Fan and Remote To Replace Fantastic 6600R Series


looking through your inventory I wonder if you might have a control board for a series 6600R fantastic vent. I checked the motor and fan operation and 12v input and everything works so it appears I need a control board pn-mc117rf. It is a rectangular board about 4 1/2 in. wide and 2 in. high with outputs for the fan and cover motor and input for the rain sensor and the circuitry for IR from the remote. I have purchased a few items from you and have been very satisfied so any help would be appreciated.


Expert Reply:

I do have an option for you but I contacted Fan-Tastic Vent and unfortunatly there are no longer replacement parts available for the 6600R series of vents. You would have to replace the vent with a newer Fan-Tastic Roof Vent like part # FV807350 which has a powered lift, fan with remote control and fits into a 14-1/4" x 14-1/4" opening.

expert reply by:
Heather A

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>