bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Wiring Harness to Convert From Lippert 13398-C1 to 13398-C2 Slide-Out Controller


Do i need to replace the wiring harness from my c1 to use the c2 or do you have the ends that i could put the existing wires in


Helpful Expert Reply:

The replacement wiring you need for the Lippert Replacement Controller for In-Wall Slide-Out - V-Sync II - Version C2 # LC211852 can be found in the following lengths:

15' - # LC247768
20' - # LC229755
25" - # LC238991
30' - # LC229756
35' - # LC238992

There are no pigtails available that plug into your new controller and let you splice into your existing wiring.

helpful expert reply by:
Jon G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>