bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Top Plate for a Swagman XP Cradle


I am only looking for the metal piece that says swagman Not the whole cradle. Are you able to only sell that piece?


Expert Reply:

Looking at the product picture of the 64860, a Swagman replacement cradle, you will see the metal top plate that says Swagman. If this is what you are referring to, part number P161, a replacement top plate, is what you are looking for. Both parts are linked below for your reference.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>