bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Upgrading from a Powertek 3009 30 Amp Panel to a Progressive Dynamics 50 Amp Panel


Im looking to upgrade my Powertek 3009 and upgrade to 50 amp service in my RV with a Progressive Dynamics distribution panel. I already have an Intellipower PD9260C converter. Which panel would you reccomend?


Expert Reply:

I do have an option for you but all of our AC/DC Distribution Panels come with a converter. For a 50 amp service with 60 amp converter, we have the Progressive Dynamics RV Power Control Center part # PD4560K18LS8.

expert reply by:
Conner L

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>