Latch Repair Kits For Titan Coupler and Actuators
Hi, I am wondering if this latch will fit the titan series 80? Thank you!
asked by: Keri
I contacted Dexter Axle since they acquired Titan and they have not heard of the Titan series 80 actuator or coupler. The Repair Kit for Titan Couplers and Trailer Brake Actuators - 2-5/16" Ball part # T1848700 is the correct latch repair kit for the model 10, 20, some of the 60 series with 2-5/16 ball coupler.
The most popular series is the model 60, if you have the multi-fit model 60 the correct repair kit is Latch Repair Kit for Titan Multi-Fit Couplers and Brake Actuators part # T4045400. If you have the lever lock model 60 there is not a repair kit available.
If you do not think any of these repair kits will work for your Titan, please let me know what you have and I can investigate further. A photo may help as well.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Brake Actuator
- Disc Brakes
- Hydraulic Drum Brakes
- Coupler Repair
more information >
Video/Article/FAQ this Question was Asked FromArticle or Video
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Why Is There Slop In My Trailer Coupler When Mounted To the 2-5/16" Hitch Ball?
- What are the Dimensions of the Repair Kit for a Titan Brake Actuating Couplers with a 2-5/16 Ball
- How To Install the Rivet On the Repair Kit for Titan Couplers and Trailer Brake Actuators
- How Does Repair Kit for Titan Couplers Install
- How to Make the Repair Kit for Titan Couplers # T1848700 work on a 2 inch Ball Coupler
- Repair Kit for Titan Zinc-Plated Disc Brake Actuator for 2-5/16-Inch Balls Model T4750620
- How to Install Rivet in Repair Kit for Titan Couplers and Trailer Brake Actuators
- Coupler Repair Kit Recommendation for Surg-O-Matic Model 6
- Recommended Latch Repair Kit for a Dico 17550 Coupler
- Repair Kit for the Titan 2-5/16 Inch Weld-On Coupler # T1755000
- Coupler Repair Kit Recommendation for a Titan Bolt-On Coupler # T4855300