Fit of Draw-Tite 36114 Class II Receiver Hitch on 2019 Acura RDX
I need help- are there 3 weld nuts on each side of the frame?I have the draw-tite trailer hitch PART NUMBER 36114 installed and it sticks out about 5 inch beyond the tailgate. Is that right? Are there 2 weld options for attaching the hitch?
asked by: Terrance P
The Draw-Tite Class II trailer hitch part # 36114 attaches to the RDX frame member using two weld nuts on each side. I've linked the installation instructions for you as a reference. As you can see in the provided photo, the receiver tube does extend out quite a bit, this is caused by the vehicle's spare tire being in such close proximity to the rear bumper. If the spare was tucked back in a bit more toward the front of the vehicle, the receiver tube wouldn't stick out so far. Welding the hitch in place isn't recommended, and because of the spare tire, there really isn't any other place for it to go.
Your answer has been submitted!
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Class III Trailer Hitch Recommendation for 2019 Acura RDX
- Correct Trailer Hitch for 2019 Acura RDX
- What Vehicles Does Draw Tite Hitch part # 76286 Fit
- Class III Trailer Hitch Receiver For a 2019 Acura RDX Carrying a 2" Allen Deluxe 4 Bike Rack
- Which Hitch for 2021 Acura RDX Will Work With HFA Sensor
- Will Draw-Tite Class III 76268 Hitch Fit a 2019 Acura RDX with 17 Inch Temporary Spare Tire
- Does the Exhaust Have to Be Lowered to Install the Draw-Tite Hitch 76268 on a 2019 Acura RDX
- What Does Draw Tite Hitch # 76268 that Fits 2020 Acura RDX Weigh
- Most Recessed Trailer Hitch for 2019 Acura RDX
- What Hitch do You Recommend for My 2021 Acura RDX?
- Best Trailer Hitch For 2020 Acura RDX and Bike Rack To Carry 2 Fat Tire Bikes
- Draw-Tite Hitch 76268 Installation on 2019 Acura RDX
- Which Pin Hole in Draw-Tite 76268 Class III Hitch Is Used for Bike Rack Hitch Pin
- Trailer Hitch with 2 Inch Receiver for 2019 Acura RDX
- Does Thule EasyFold Xt Fit on My Hitch?
- Trailer Hitch Solution for 2019 Acura RDX with 19 inch Spare Wheel/Tire
- Does Draw-Tite Hitch Require Fascia Cutout On 2019 Acura RDX A-SPEC Bumper
- Will the Draw-Tite # 76268 Hitch Fit with the Factory Trim Piece on a 2022 Acura RDX?
- How To Determine Ground Clearance With Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch 76268 Installed On 2020 Acura RDX
- Draw-Tite Hitch Pin Hole Compatibiity with Bike Rack on 2020 Acura RDX
- Hitch Receiver for a 2022 Acura RDX w/ an 18 Inch Spare Tire
- Will the Draw-Tite # 76268 Interfere with the Kick Sensors on My 2021 Acura RDX?
- Will a Draw-Tite Hitch for 2019 Acura RDX with Advance Package Impair Use of HFA Sensor
- How To Make Sure Trailer Hitch Receiver For 2021 Acura RDX Advance Pkg Will Retain Use Of HFA Sensor
- Installing a Draw Tite-Hitch On A 2020 Acura RDX
- Trailer Hitch Recommendation for 2020 Acura RDX
- Will Draw Tite 2 inch Trailer Hitch for 2019 Acura RDX Work with Factory Trailer Wiring Harness
- Removal of Rubber Isolator to Install Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch on 2020 Acura RDX
- Recommended Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack for 2019 Acura RDX
- Does Draw Tite Hitch for 2020 Acura RDX Require Removing Spare