Replacement Vent Cover Needed for 1975 Prowler 5th Wheel Trailer
What type vent is of 27ft prowler fifth wheel? 1975
asked by: Jan
If you can send me a picture of the hinge style for your 14" x 14" vent on your 1975 Prowler 5th wheel trailer I can help you choose the correct replacement lid from the linked selection.
For example, the Ventline Replacement Lid # BV0554-03 has a continuous hinge that is very popular for the older style vents. Let me know what you find and I can make a recommendation for you.
Featured Help Information
- Article: How to Replace an RV Roof Vent Cover
- Q&A: How to Determine Which Trailer Roof Vent Cover will Fit a Trailer
- Article: Trailer Tire Sizing
- Q&A: Replacement Vent Cover for Hengs Model 122112 Roof Vent 90110 C1
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Q&A: Best 6x12 Cargo Trailer Cover That Will Last During A Winter Of Snow and Ice
- Q&A: Replacement Vent Cover For Ventline AS-13-M-V101
- Q&A: Replacement Cover for Trailer Roof Vent AS-13 M-VD0449
- Q&A: Is There Solution for Furrion RV Fireplace that Circuit Board is Broken
- Q&A: Recommended Replacement Roof Vent Cover For A Heng's Industries Model 122112 Roof Vent
- Article: How to Replace or Install an RV Roof Vent
- Article: What are the Common Types of Propane Fittings Used on RVs?
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Article: Roadmaster Vehicle Specific Base Plates