Hitch Lock Recommendation for Rola TX-103 Bike Rack Used in 2 inch Hitch
I want to use a pin with a lock, to protect this carrier. All the pins I found are straight thru, but this carrier requires a threaded pin. Where can I find one?
asked by: Nuno
Since you said you are using the threaded pin of the Rola TX-103 3-Bike Rack 59403 that would indicate that you are using the rack in a 2 inch hitch. Since there isn't a threaded locking hitch pin that fits this rack your best option is a cable lock like the # e98891 which you'd run through the frame of your bikes and then to the safety chain loop of the hitch and you'd be set.
- Q&A: What is Benefit to Stretchiness of Front Runner Stretch Cargo Strap
- Article: 2023 Best Gifts for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Q&A: How To Prevent Theft Of Your B&W 5th Wheel Hitch
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: Which Hitches are Made in the USA
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Q&A: How to Secure Portable Generator to Trailer A-Frame
- Q&A: Cable Lock Recommendation for a Kuat Beta 2.0 Bike Rack
- Q&A: Comparing Gen-Y Torsion Cushioned Ball Mount and Curt Rebellion XD
- Article: 2023 Best Gifts for RVers & Campers
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
- Q&A: How to Lock the Rhino Rack J-Style Kayak Carrier part # S512 to a Roof Rack
- Article: 2023 Holiday Must Haves
- Article: How Much Solar Power Do I Need For My RV?