How Would Gen-Y Horizontal Torsion Clevis and Pintle Hook Combo Connect to Pintle Setup
It says it’s Pintle hitch capable. Can you explain how?
asked by: Tom
To use the Gen-Y Horizontal Torsion Clevis and Pintle Hook Combo w/ 2-5/16" Ball # 325-GH-1124 in a pintle setup would require you to pull the ball up through the top of the clevis opening and then put the loop between the clevis and secure the ball back down through the loop. Essentially you'd be connecting the clevis to the pintle loop.
- Article: The 5 Best Trailer Drop Hitches You Can Buy
- Q&A: Comparing Gen-Y Torsion Cushioned Ball Mount and Curt Rebellion XD
- Article: Most Popular Wheel Bearings
- Q&A: How to Secure Portable Generator to Trailer A-Frame
- Article: Which Sway Control Hitch is Right For Your Trailer?
- Q&A: Comparing Trailer Valet RVR5 and RVR12 For Moving Trailers Around On Dirt Inside an Arena
- Q&A: Can Gen-Y Torsion 2-Ball Mount w/ Stacked Receivers Be Used With Weight Distribution
- Q&A: Recommended Gen-Y Torsion Ball Mount for 2017 Ram 3500 Towing Daily
- Q&A: Gen-Y Torsion 2-Ball Mount VS Curt Rebellion XD For Towing 4,000LB Boat Trailer
- Q&A: Best Weight Distribution System for Towing a 28 ATC Aluminum Trailer with a 2017 Ford F-350
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: How Much Solar Power Do I Need For My RV?
- Article: Best Air Bag Suspension (2023)
- Article: What Exactly is Tongue Weight?