bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Continuous Hinge Vent Cover


I need to know which RV vent cover to use with the vent in the photo attached. I also need a new lifting mechanism as the lifting arm flew off with the lid. Can you provide some assistance please? Thanks


Expert Reply:

Thanks for the photo and based on that it looks to me like you may have had a continuous hinge and would need the Vent Cover for Ventline Old Style Rounded Dome Trailer Roof Vents - White # BV0554-01, though you are going to want to confirm this is the hinge style you have. If not you can also go with the MaxxAir UniMaxx Universal Replacement Lid # MA00-335001.

As for the lift arm, for that you would need to know the manufacturer to get the correct one. For example, if you had a Fan-Tastic vent you would need the Replacement Lift Arm for Fan-Tastic Vent Roof Vents # FVK8011-05. I have added a link to all of our replacement lift arms for you to check out, though I did want to mention that you may want to also check out a brand new vent assembly such as the Ventline Ventadome Trailer Roof Vent w/ 12V Fan # V2094SP-30.

I have added a link to our selection of vents with fans for you to check out as well.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>