Slider Post Position on B&W Companion Hitch on 2019 F250
I purchased the BW companion Slider from y’all less than a year ago. I have the arms in the forward position. According to the install diagram I should be 1” behind post. My BW turnover was installed by the dealer. I am wanting my kingpin forward or directly over my rear axle. Is the post adjustable on the slider to accomplish this? I see where the regular hitch has an adjustable post but don’t see anywhere in instructions where the slider post is adjustable.
asked by: Rick S
The gooseneck adapter post on the B&W Companion Slider Gooseneck to 5th Wheel adapter # BWRVK3400 is not going to be able to be moved. I don't think there is a good reason aside from the fact that the designers likely assumed that there wouldn't be the need for this since the hitch head already slides.
Your answer has been submitted!
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Can the Mounting Post On the B&W Companion Be Extended To fit a Recessed Gooseneck?
- 5TH Wheel Hitch For 2019 Ram 2500 Short Bed With Gooseneck Ball Installed
- Correct B&W 5th Wheel Hitch for a 2012 Ford F-350
- Recommended 5th Wheel Hitch Compatible with 6-1/2 Foot and 8 Foot Bed with B&W Turnoverball Hitches
- Does B and W Companion Slider BWRVK3400 Fit 2015 GMC Sierra 3500 Without Puck System
- Can I Use a B&W Companion Slider from 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 in a 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500
- Is There a B and W Companion Slider Hitch that Fits Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch
- Recommendation for Towing Fifth Wheel and Gooseneck Trailer with 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- B&W Companion 5th Wheel Slider Package Contents
- Recommended 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch for a 2019 Ram 1500 6-1/2 Bed with the New Body
- Is The B&W Companion Slider 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch Adapter Compatible With My Turnover Ball
- Is There A Way To Connect My Gooseneck Trailer To A 5th Wheel Hitch?
- Fifth Wheel Hitch Recommendation for 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Short Bed with B and W Gooseneck
- What Sliding Fifth Wheel Hitch Can Fit B and W Turnoverball Gooseneck in 2018 Ram 2500
- Comparing the B&W Companion Slider Adapter BWRVK3400 and RVK3400
- Is a 1-1/4 Inch Ball Mount Available With a 6 Inch Rise
- Fifth Wheel Hitch Recommendation for a 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 Short Bed with B and W Turnover Hitch
- Distance Forward of Gooseneck Ball Hole B and W Companion Hitch BWRVK3400 Extends
- Base Of B&W Companion Slider Will Not Reach Bed Floor
- Comparing the B&W Companion and Curt E16 5th Wheel Hitches for a 2016 F-350 W/ B&W Gooseneck Hitch
- Range of Adjustability that the B and W Companion Hitches Have
- Does a 2012 Dodge ram Mega Cab Dually Require a Slider 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch
- Which B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch Fits a 2012 Ram 2500 With Gasoline Engine?
- What is Difference Between B and W Companion BWRVK3400 and BWRVK3405
- Towing a 5th Wheel Trailer with a Short Bed Truck Using a B&W Gooseneck Trailer Hitch
- Do Extended Pin Boxes Allow Short Bed Trucks to Tow Fifth Wheel Hitch without a Slider
- Can B and W Companion Hitch be Used with a Sidewinder Pin Box
- Fifth Wheel Hitch and Rail Kit Fit for 2015 Ram 2500 Short bed without OEM Rail Kit
- How to Adjust B and W Companion Hitch in Truck Bed with Spray In Liner that Fits too Tight