bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Brophy Clamp On Camper Tie-Downs Replacement T-Bolt  


I have the brophy clamp tie-downs and i took them out of the pockets and lost one of the dang T-shaped bar parts will i have to buy a new clamp


Expert Reply:

We do have a replacement T-bolt available for the Brophy Camper Tie-Downs part # HSAB, part # HSBP, part # HSCP, part # HSSF or part # HSWB. The replacement T-Bolts are part # BR2007 and only come in a pack of four. I have attached an installation video of HSAB for your reference.

expert reply by:
Heather A

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>