bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of Adapter for Old Bargman 35 amp Electrical Inlet for Camper


1976 camper. I need something to get electric to my camper. I dont know what I need to hook to a state park hook up or an extension cord. Help?


Expert Reply:

What you have there is an obsolete Bargman 35 amp power inlet. There ARE adapters out there, but they are VERY rare and therefore expensive. I'd recommend removing it and installing a modern 30 amp inlet like part # A10-30INVP along with a 30 amp twist lock extension cord, part # A10-3025ED90.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Mike L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>