bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Wiring Needed to Convert 13-Pin on European Trailer to Standard U.S. 7-Way


Hello, I have a Ford f150 with us 7 pin plug and want to Huck up a German camper with eu 13 pin


Expert Reply:

Since there are no adapters to go from a European 13-pin to a standard U.S. 7-way, what you are going to need to do is a bit of wiring. You will first need Converter # C56196 in order to combine the separate brake and tail lights that are on European trailers. After that you are going to need to install a standard U.S. trailer side 7-way, the 7-Way Molded Trailer Wire Connector - 3' Long # H20042 or 6' Long # H20044.

expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>