Roof Rack Recommendation for a 2011-2016 Scion tC Now That The Yakima Q128 Clips Are Discontinued
As the Q-128 clip is no longer available, are there any other compatible roof racks? The SportRack series looks like it might possibly work, but I dont know which ones would fit.
asked by: Derrick A
We do not have any confirmation that SportRack roof racks will fit on the 2016 Scion tC, but SeaSucker provides a great option for a roof rack where a lot of other companies have failed! Have a look at the SeaSucker Monkey Bars # 298-SX6000B which has 48" bars that secure to your roof with unbelievably strong suction cups (tested at 210-lbs strength per suction cup) to provide you with a roof rack that can be removed when it isn't being used.
This roof rack provides you with 48" long bars that are compatible with any roof mounted accessory that will mount on the standard round bars. One of the great things about these bars, aside from their strength and ability to stick to your roof, are that they can be easily transferred to a new vehicle with a naked roof in the event that you switch cars at some point in the future.
- Q&A: Warranty and Strength of SeaSucker Monkey Bars Roof Rack
- Article: Roof Rack Information
- Q&A: Hitch Recommendation for 2024 Honda Odyssey
- Q&A: Hitch Confirmed to Fit the 2021 Porsche Cayenne
- Article: How to Install a Roof Rack
- Q&A: Dimensions of Channel In Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty Crossbars
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Q&A: Can SeaSuckers be Used in the Rain
- Q&A: Recommended Towing Setup for 2018 Hyundai Tucson
- Q&A: How to Wire 12V Battery in Enclosed Trailer to Power Trailer Lights Independent of 7-Way Connection
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers
- Article: Flat Towing Package for 2015-2018 Ford F-150
- Article: How to Strap a Kayak to a Roof Rack in 4 Steps (With Pictures)
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class