bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of Castle Nut for Utility Trailer Hubs


Do you sell the nut that holds the hubs on?


Expert Reply:

I believe you are referring to a castle nut like the TruRyde 1" # 165686, which is what secures the hub to a trailer spindle. As long as the spindles on your trailer use a 1" diameter castle nut, this will work perfectly as a replacement.

expert reply by:
Chris R

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>