Solution for B and W Companion Hitch that Seems too Tall to Fit in Truck Bed Corrugation
I ask a question of what is the difference between bwrvk3400 and the eve 3405. The expert have replied that everything is the same besides the weight, In which I can agree. If this 2 items are the same in dimensions then why is it that when I connect my rvk3405 to my 2016 Toyota Tundra it does not sit flush to my truck bed. The black rubber that are suppose to move to the side and sit down into the bed rails/groove don’t touch? The shaft/socket adjuster area is to tall? Not sure if I’m making sense or not but hopefully you can understand me and can help me.
asked by: Miguel A
The B and W Turnoverball hitches like # BWRVK3400 have an adjustment built into them to allow for varying height truck bed. If you check out the picture I attached you'll see that the socket post is adjustable to allow it to fit your setup. This will allow the hitch to sit higher or lower relative to the bed of the truck it's installed in. From there you can adjust the feet of the hitch to line up with the grooves in the truck bed.
Your answer has been submitted!
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Can the Mounting Post On the B&W Companion Be Extended To fit a Recessed Gooseneck?
- 5TH Wheel Hitch For 2019 Ram 2500 Short Bed With Gooseneck Ball Installed
- Correct B&W 5th Wheel Hitch for a 2012 Ford F-350
- Recommended 5th Wheel Hitch Compatible with 6-1/2 Foot and 8 Foot Bed with B&W Turnoverball Hitches
- Does B and W Companion Slider BWRVK3400 Fit 2015 GMC Sierra 3500 Without Puck System
- Can I Use a B&W Companion Slider from 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 in a 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500
- Is There a B and W Companion Slider Hitch that Fits Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch
- Recommendation for Towing Fifth Wheel and Gooseneck Trailer with 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- B&W Companion 5th Wheel Slider Package Contents
- Recommended 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch for a 2019 Ram 1500 6-1/2 Bed with the New Body
- Is The B&W Companion Slider 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch Adapter Compatible With My Turnover Ball
- Is There A Way To Connect My Gooseneck Trailer To A 5th Wheel Hitch?
- Fifth Wheel Hitch Recommendation for 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Short Bed with B and W Gooseneck
- What Sliding Fifth Wheel Hitch Can Fit B and W Turnoverball Gooseneck in 2018 Ram 2500
- Comparing the B&W Companion Slider Adapter BWRVK3400 and RVK3400
- Is a 1-1/4 Inch Ball Mount Available With a 6 Inch Rise
- Fifth Wheel Hitch Recommendation for a 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 Short Bed with B and W Turnover Hitch
- Distance Forward of Gooseneck Ball Hole B and W Companion Hitch BWRVK3400 Extends
- Base Of B&W Companion Slider Will Not Reach Bed Floor
- Comparing the B&W Companion and Curt E16 5th Wheel Hitches for a 2016 F-350 W/ B&W Gooseneck Hitch
- Range of Adjustability that the B and W Companion Hitches Have
- Does a 2012 Dodge ram Mega Cab Dually Require a Slider 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch
- Which B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch Fits a 2012 Ram 2500 With Gasoline Engine?
- What is Difference Between B and W Companion BWRVK3400 and BWRVK3405
- Towing a 5th Wheel Trailer with a Short Bed Truck Using a B&W Gooseneck Trailer Hitch
- Do Extended Pin Boxes Allow Short Bed Trucks to Tow Fifth Wheel Hitch without a Slider
- Can B and W Companion Hitch be Used with a Sidewinder Pin Box
- Fifth Wheel Hitch and Rail Kit Fit for 2015 Ram 2500 Short bed without OEM Rail Kit
- How to Adjust B and W Companion Hitch in Truck Bed with Spray In Liner that Fits too Tight