bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Upgrading Reverse Light Panel of Bargman Triple Light part # 47-84-009 to LED


Can I replace the backup bulb with and LED bulb? Our RV is a 2017 Mercedes Sprinter and it requires LED bulbs. Our current lights are OEM 328-003-30LEM2. They repeatedly fill with water and are failing. Needless to say I do not want to buy those again. Thanks in advance.


Expert Reply:

If you wanted to upgrade the Bargman triple light part # 47-84-009 to an LED all you need is the part # 47-84-026 which replaces the entire panel with an LED panel like what you see in the attached picture.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>