bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Install Hardware for Draw Tite Hitch 41522


Hi, I picked up this hitch from a friend for my 89 GMC C1500 with a roll pan. Unfortunately no mounting hardware was found. Do you sell just the mounting hardware package Carriage bolts, blocks, conical tooth washers, lock washers and nuts? Thank you


Expert Reply:

We do offer a way to order replacement hardware for the hitches we offer like the Draw Tite part # 41522 that you mentioned with our part number # RHK. On the product page of this part number you'll need to select Draw Tite from the drop down menu and then enter the part number 41522 and we'll ship you out the correct parts.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>