bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Receiver Hitch for Semi Tractor


I am looking for a removable rail hitch for a semi, this way I can deliver the truck and tow my vehicle so I have transportation back to the dealership.


Expert Reply:

By 'Rail Hitch', I'm assuming you mean a receiver hitch such as the # TLC1212 Torklift SuperHitch you'd looked at. I'm not aware of any removable receiver hitches, typically they'd be installed and left in place. Your best bet would be to us a weld on application like # 41991 from Draw-Tite (assuming the tractor's frame members are less than 62 inches apart, outside to outside) and either the # 4907 or # 4916 bracket, depending on how much drop you'll need. If you were planning on flat towing the vehicle, I'd be happy to recommend the necessary equipment if you would reply with the year, make and model of the vehicle.

expert reply by:
Mike L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>