bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of 3 Inch Receiver Hub For Rock Tamers Mud Flap System


is there a 3 inch receiver hub for the Rock tamer mud flap?


Expert Reply:

We certainly do have a replacement 3 inch hub for the Rock Tamers Mud Flap systems. You'll need part # RT34FR.

expert reply by:
Mike L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>