bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Remote for 400 Watt Go Power Industrial Pure Sine Wave Inverter


Can I wire a two pole remote switch to the green port?


Expert Reply:

A battery disconnect switch (or circuit breaker) is needed for the 400 Watt Go Power Industrial Pure Sine Wave Inverter - GFCI # 34282692, but if you want to be able to use it with a remote you will need to get one of the two remotes that work with the inverter. Those are the Remote for Go Power Pure Sine Wave Inverters # 34266886 or # 34279999, which is different than the former remote because of its upgraded display.

Keep in mind you will also need Installation Kit for Go Power Inverters # 342GPDCKIT1 in order to install the 400 watt inverter. I have added links to video reviews of each of these parts for you to check out as well.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Kyle S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>