Can TireMinder Smart TPMS for RVs Be Used When Just Driving Towed Vehicle
Can this be set up to work on separate vehicles, at separate times. For example, use with motor home and tow behind car, but will it work when just driving the tow behind while out and about without the motor home. Thanks
asked by: MICHAEL E
The TireMinder Smart TPMS for RVs # TPMS-APP-4 can be used in either scenario you described since it basically just needs to be powered on and within the range of the sensors to work. It won't know the difference between the vehicle being flat towed or driven normally.
I attached a review video for this for you to check out as well.
Featured Help Information
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Q&A: Can The TireMinder TPMS for Single Axle Trailers Be Mounted On Center Console Instead of Windshield?
- Q&A: How To Wire the Peterson Round Trailer Tail Light # 431800 to a 4-Way Trailer Connector
- Article: Installing Roadmaster Wiring Diodes on 2020 Jeep Wrangler, Unlimited, and Gladiator Models
- Article: We Used 34 RV Tow Bars, and These are the Best for Flat Towing
- Article: Flat Towing Package for 2020 Jeep Wrangler
- Q&A: Does Wire Have to be Run to Battery When Installing 4-Way on 2021 Jeep Wrangler
- Q&A: Recommended TPMS Kit for a Single Axle Trailer
- Q&A: Can I Use Metal Valve Stems with a TST TPMS System without Flow Through Sensors
- Q&A: Why Is a 10" Lube Plate Recommended for a B&W Companion Instead of 12"
- Q&A: Solution for Replacement Leg for Discontinued Atwood Levelegs
- Article: What is an RV-Approved Bike Rack? (And Do You REALLY Need One?)
- Article: The 5 Best Trailer Drop Hitches You Can Buy
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)