bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Bed Rail Trim for BAK Tonneau Cover on 2003 Chevy S-10


Do you carry the trim that goes around the bottom edge of the Tonneau hard cover, this is the strip that is glued or attached???


Expert Reply:

I think you may be referring to the Bulkhead Seal for your BAKFlip Tonneau Cover, which we have available in the 3/8" thick # PARTS-326A0004 and the 1/4" thick # PARTS-326A0005. I'm not sure what exact model BAK cover you have so you will just want to measure your existing seal to determine the right replacement.

This is the strip that gets attached to the bed rails on your truck.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Chris R

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>