bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

2 Step Solution For A Forest River Wildwood 171RBXL


I just bought a forest river 171 rbxl wildwood.I would like to change out the one step to a 2 step.What would the part number be so I can get it ordered?Thank You


Helpful Expert Reply:

For your Forest River Wildwood X-Lite 171RBXL you are looking for the SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps as your solution. Which part number you need will depend on your doorway width. If you have a door frame width of 26" - 29-7/8, you'll want the 26" - 29-7/8" Wide RV Door Frames part # LC733931 or part # LC713662 for 24" wide door frames.

Included is an installed example for reference.

click to enlarge
helpful expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>