Trailer Hitch That Fits 2020 Subaru Forester that Can be Used with Yakima FullSwing 4 Bike Rack
Hello, I already own a Yakima FullSwing4 bike rack and just bought a 2020 Subaru Forester. I want to make sure the hitch receiver part no 76271 is compatible. I cant seem to find a dimension drawing of part no 76271 on your website so I need your help. The fit measurements for the FullSwing4 can be found in the attached PDF under the row labeled FullSwing. Could you please let me know if this hitch receiver is compatible with the FullSwing? Also, could you please send a a dimension drawing of part no 76271 for my reference? Thank you!
asked by: David G
Yes, the Draw Tite hitch part # 76271 that you referenced is perfectly compatible with your 2020 Subaru Forester as well as your Yakima FullSwing 4 bike rack # Y02465. The bumper clearance is adequate and the hitch tube is also deep enough for the rack to be able to install.
The only other hitch option worth mentioning is the EcoHitch part # 306-X7391 which has a concealed crosstube which allows for a more concealed look and better ground clearance. I attached pictures that show what the difference is in appearance between the two hitches for you to check out as well as install video links.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Trailer Hitch
- Custom Fit Hitch
- Class III
- 525 lbs TW
- 3500 lbs GTW
- 2 Inch Hitch
- Concealed Cross Tube
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Hitch Pin Hole To Face Measurement For The etrailer Trailer Hitch Receiver # e98855
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: Trailer Hitch Receiver Sizes
- Q&A: Mounting Bolt Size for Draw-Tite 76170 Class III Hitch for 2019 Honda Odyssey
- Article: Routing the Power Wire for a Trailer Wiring Harness
- Q&A: Torklift Cannon Hitch Extension TLE1636 Weight
- Q&A: Can I Use a SUV Tent w/ the Yakima Swing Away System
- Q&A: Can I Open My Rear Doors on My 2022 ProMaster 3500 with the Yakima EXO # Y34ZR?
- Q&A: Length of Arm on Kuat Pivot 2 Swing Away Hitch Extender - Driver's Side
- Article: How to Choose a Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack
- Q&A: Comparing the Yakima FullSwing with the Thule Apex Swing
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers
- Article: What is an RV-Approved Bike Rack? (And Do You REALLY Need One?)
- Article: Carrying Bikes While Towing a 5th Wheel Camper Trailer