bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Converter Replacement for Parallax 6345


I am looking to replace my. parallax converter series 6300a model 6345. Do you have a replacement.


Expert Reply:

Yes, the Replacement Converter for Parallax/Magnetek or WFCO RV Power Centers # PD4645V is a replacement for your Parallax Converter 6300 model 6345.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>