bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Anchor Plates For HappiJac Camper Tie-Downs on 2003 Chevy Silverado 3500


Hi I have a 2003 Chevy 3500 w/crew cab. I have received used HappiJac Truck Camper tie downs but they came off a 2008 Dodge 3500 w/crew cap. So as you may see I need new Backing Plates for my 2003 Chevy 3500. Im not sure which set of replacement Backing Plates I need . Could you tell me which set I need?


Expert Reply:

According to HappiJac You can replace the Front Anchor Plates for HappiJac in the kit that came off the 2008 Dodge 3500 with the front anchor plates part # LC182871. You can re-use the rear anchors, guide plates and L-brackets. You will need to replace the stabilizer bar with part # LC182971.

expert reply by:
Heather A

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>