Axle Lift Kit Recommendation for 2007 Trail Cruiser 23BH
You bet, they are dexter torsion axles. The labels are no longer legible on the axles...
asked by: Joe S
I'm pretty sure you have Dexter torsion axles on your 2007 Trail Cruiser 23bh but I was not able to totally confirm that. Could you check the axles to see if they are torsion style? Look for a label on the axle that has the capacity info listed as well. With that info I can determine the lift you'd need.
Featured Help Information
- Article: How to Raise Your Travel Trailer Height
- Article: Trailer Tire Sizing
- Q&A: Lift Kit Solution to Allow Fifth Wheel Trailer to Sit More Level When Towed
- Q&A: How to Lift a 2020 Montana High County 5th Wheel Trailer
- Q&A: Does Changing From A 4 Leaf To A 6 Leaf Spring Add To Ride Height?
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Q&A: Determining if Trailer Has High-Profile Bracket For Torflex Lift Kit K71-707-02 For Tandem Axles
- Q&A: Lift Kit for Horse Trailer with 7k Dexter Torflex Torsion Axles
- Q&A: Will Dexter Torflex Lift Kit Work with ALKO Axles
- Q&A: Best Way to Lift Tandem Axle Trailer Suspension 2 inches
- Article: Slipper Spring Trailer Suspension System Review
- Article: Double-Eye Trailer Suspension System Review
- Article: How (and Where) to Connect an RV Propane Grill
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters